Here’ s our summarize of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the internet.
From Marketing Property:
- Digital video ad invest keeps rising, with social media (i. e., Facebook) set to see the majority of growth
Interest 30, 2018 by Ginny Marvin
The IAB’ s most recent video advertising study finds two-thirds of advertisers will shift funds from TV to digital.
- First seem! Here’ s what you can expect from SMX Advanced
Apr 30, 2018 by Bob Sherman
SMX Advanced is exclusive in so many ways. It’ t the premier experts-only conference designed by the team at Search Engine Property, the publication of record intended for search marketers. It attracts the largest group of the world’ s many sophisticated marketers for three days of studying and sharing.
- Forrester’ ersus first report on media tech/services spending shows customer experience plus AI are driving budgets
Apr 30, 2018 by Barry Levine
Investing in traditional media agencies is decreasing, the report says, CMOs are usually leading customer-facing efforts and content-based targeting is coming back.
- YouTube announces more moves to chip away on TV ad budgets
Apr 30, 2018 simply by Ginny Marvin
The improvements include an option for targeting cord-cutters in AdWords. It will also sell Youtube . com TV ads on its Search engines Preferred network.
- You vs . information: Where people fit in modern store marketing strategy
Apr 27, 2018 by Dorrie Tutelman
Contributor Steve Tutelman advocates for three important attitude changes that can enable your organization to use information efficiently and effectively.
Recent Headlines From MarTech Today , Our Sister Site Dedicated To Advertising Technology:
Online Marketing Information From Around The Web:
- 13 Applications for Live-streaming Video , Useful Ecommerce
- April Highlights in Facebook Company News , Facebook Business
- Envisioning A good All-Encompassing Total Video Strategy , AdExchanger
- Facebook’ s dark ads is actually systemic , TechCrunch
- How Content Can make a Self-Sustaining Customer Referral Engine , Content Marketing Institute
- Jeff Bezos job interview with Axel Springer CEO upon Amazon, Trump, Blue Origin, household, and regulation , Business Insider
- Radius & Leadspace Join Forces To Guide $50 Billion Data Intelligence Marketplace , PR Newswire
- Smart Speakers Would be the Latest Content Channel You Should Worry about , Contently
- The Future of Audience Selection: Exactly where AI Can Take Your Campaigns , Marketo
If you liked Marketing and advertising Day: Digital video ad invest, Forrester report on media technology & YouTube TV ads by Amy Gesenhues Then you'll love Digital Marketing Agency Miami